Videos




   :  :  :  :      :  :  :  :  

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Boyfriend / Girlfriend Contract


It's been about 4 months since the last time I've posted something on this blog. Time runs so fast. In the past few months that I have been inactive, several things happened - I've had a tooth extracted, I've gained weight, and oh, I'm 24 now. hehe :-) (had my 24th birthday on September 24).

And then something special happened. I met her. :-) Who would have thought that in just 4 months, your prayers will be answered and your wishes will come true. Well, that happened to me. :-)

Finding someone to love and loves you in return uplifts your spirit to wake up each day and face reality that is way better than your dreams. It gives you reasons to smile this much -



Anyway, a lot of things happened to me in 4-months time that I cannot write all of them down. I just want to share this piece of paper - a contract that my girlfriend made and gave to me on my birthday.

I really find it creative, cute, and romantic. :-) I'll definitely do my best to follow what the contract says. :-)


Click image to zoom)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet.:) really really sweet langga! thank you very much! ginapakilig mo gd ko pirmi..:) my heart is very happy gd. I Love you!

Unknown said...

Sweet:) really really sweet langga! thank you for makinf me kilig everyday.. I Love you more each day langga!

Christian Respicio Duran said...

You're welcome langga. I love you. :-)